- The ground height upon the handover time:
When handing over the ground site to Manna Huy Trading and Service Co., Ltd., the investor of the industrial zone infrastructure has no leveling, so the ground floor surface is lower than the road surface of the industrial park and other subleased land locations. Along the road of N4 and N5, they are not yet completed by the investor of the industrial park infrastructure, there is no electricity or water supply around the plot of land that Manna Huy Trading and Service Co., Ltd is starting the construction.
2. The ground site is invested for the height level:
Facing to the limitations of the industrial park infrastructure, the investor of the Manna Huy Factories’s Zone for Lease has invested to buy soils from the outside to compensate for the missing land soils to raise the ground higher than the road surface, it is from 60 ~ 80 cm. This is enhanced making the drainage system be easier and faster.
3. The complete ground:
After being invested, Cos foundation inside the premises of Manna Huy Rental Factories is completed 60 to 80 cm higher than the road surface of the Industrial Park to ensure the best drainage.
4. Rainwater drainage system: using prefabricated pipes with large diameter.
Come back to:
- Factory size: … – View more
- Roofing zinc sheet and wall panels: … – View more
- Factory’s floor loaded capacity: … – View more
- Internal roads: … – View more
- Fire prevention and fighting system: … – View more
- Power/ Electrics Supply: … – View more
- Security System & Surrounding Fences: …- View more
- Waste water collection and treatment system: … – View more
- Plantations and gardening: … – View more